Julija Klovica 12
You are here
YOGA RETREAT I
Yoga Retreat with Jani Jaatinen I
Deepen your yoga practice and study with the highly experienced Jani Jaatinen, Mahayogi Gokul. Jani's dedication and devotion for yoga is a true inspiration for everyone who has the chance to study yoga with him.
During the retreat you will also have a chance to take pleasure at the nearby beaches, relax with Thai yoga massage or Qigong and revitalize with the trip to the mountain!
- 2 asana practices everyday - morning Dynamic Hatha and evening Restorative or Slow Yoga
- Pranayama and Meditation will be included as well in the evening session
- in the middle of the day, we will spend an hour on Yoga Philosophy based on Patanjali's Yoga Sutras
- throughout the week, there will be two workshops of 1.5 hour each, covering Arm balance and Hips opening
- Trip to the mountain
- qigong sessions and Thai yoga massage with Mirna (optional)
Jani Jaatinen started exploring yoga with Janne Kontala, a friend of his as well as lifelong teacher, since year 2000. He has been practicing everyday for 13 years with extensive experiential knowledge of various styles such as Ashtanga, Vinyasa, Hatha & Slow Yoga with a substantial understanding of the philosophy of yoga and he has integrated those spiritual practices as big part of his life.
Everyday he would spend at least 5 hours for his yoga practice and he can perform up to 2000 yoga asanas.
Jani's passion and commitment in yoga had brought him the privilege to receive extensive yoga training from various international teachers, such as Cle Souren, B.N.S. Iyengar, Dwarka Das, Yogi Sachi, and Brahmacari Rudradev. Jani had been featured in Ananda Yoga, a local yoga magazine in Finland for his work. He had been teaching Astanga Vinyasa and Hatha yoga full time in Helsinki, Finland.
Jani has been conducting workshops on various themes regularly and a returning guest instructor to few yoga schools in Malaysia & Helsinki. He also travels to Singapore, Shanghai, Bali, Estonia, Croatia, South France and India for workshops and classes.
Jani is also the founder and yoga instructor of his own home-based shala - Gokul Yogashala in Kota Kinabalu where he moved to Malaysia with his wife in September 2012. His teaching styles include Hatha Yoga, Vinyasa, Ashtanga and Slow Yoga.
Early Bird till 1.4. 2014. - € 350 for sharing and € 400 for single room or apartment.
Regular € 400/ € 450
- Accommodation (single, double, triple bedrooms)
- Healthy organic breakfast
- Big shared kitchen available for cooking lunch and dinner
- 2 yoga sessions a day
- 2 yoga workshops